What we're looking for: 50% Analyst, 50% Marketing/Product
We're looking for an analytical, data-driven, business-minded growth hacker
Our future plans are to grow even faster than we are growing now. What we're looking for is an analytical, data-driven, business-minded growth hacker who can help us achieve our goals.
- 2+ years in a data-driven analytical role with a focus on optimizations and business analysis.
- Degree or coursework in statistics.
- Be able to define basic startup growth terms like ROI, LTV, CAC, churn, CPA, CTR.
- Super analytical mind with the ability to look at data and make business-oriented decisions.
- Very high Excel skills (Pivot Tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Deep and significant experience with at least one of the following: SQL, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Intercom, Kissmetrics, or something similar.
- Fluent English, with a focus on the ability to write compelling marketing copy.
- Hunger and passion for new knowledge.
- Drive, ambition, resourcefulness, and leadership.
- Experience managing budgets and user acquisition campaigns, especially on Facebook.
- Basic/good SQL skills. (strong advantage)
- Experience with product optimizations, A/B testing, Optimizely, funnel marketing.
- Experience with product marketing (emails, surveys, landing pages, etc.)
- Proficiency in additional languages.
You’ll be in charge of all stages of the growth process (acquisition, usage, retention, monetization). You will be the growth inner voice of the company. 50% of your job is numbers. The other 50% is testing testing testing. This means that the process starts with data and ends with data, but you’ll initiate, execute and evaluate both old-fashioned and creative projects to catalyze growth. Your goal is to maximize the number of active users as well as revenue.
These are some of things you would be doing:
- Look at data obsessively to discover new ways of growing and retaining users.
- Manage a growing media budget on multiple channels (including Facebook, Adwords, remarketing, etc.)
- Increase traffic using organic methods such as SEO, alpha user outreach and referral programs.
- Optimize funnels to increase both conversion rates and overall usage statistics.
- Setup, QA and run A/B tests for features and funnels.
- Use product marketing tools such as drip emails to activate/engage new users, increase retention and motivate users to upgrade.
- Optimize pricing packages and maximize monetization for the company while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and usage.
- Work with the Marketing Communications & Design teams to create continuous marketing programs and ad-hoc promotions.
We work on Rothschild Blvd in Tel Aviv - where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling and relevant products all the time
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers, and more.
Make a difference
Small team means your input is important.
We work 10:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thu & 10:30am-3:00pm Fri.
Code review, tests and thorough design are our bread and butter.
We love trying crazy things
Work on company-wide weekend projects and contribute to open source.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue company that is here to stay.
We love trying crazy things
Smore is a platform for empowering small (mostly offline) businesses to start promoting themselves online. On Smore they design marketing messages called "online flyers." Just like you would spread a flyer offline, you can use Smore to promote through your mailing list, on social networks, on Craigslist, etc. You can then see your promotions' impact through a central dashboard.
Our goal is to make "promoting stuff online" super easy and effective. We believe in empowering businesses to write their own content and promote it through channels that make sense to them, while helping them build good marketing habits.
Smore now has over 750,000 users, 1.5M flyers, and around $70k/month in revenue.