TEACHERS and STAFF TIDBITS
- Welcome onboard - Teresa Hintze (Special Education liaison & sponsor teacher), Andrea Ward (Small Group Class elementary instructional teacher) and Christian Eidem (Small Group Class high school instructional teacher). All three are exceptional teachers and will be tremendous additions to our family.
- We will be piloting a new RTI assessment (MAP) in lieu of AIMSWEB. More than just a universal screener, the data and reports will provide us with valuable information that we can use as both talking points with parents and guides for classroom instruction.
- We will also be piloting SGO's as part of the state mandated teacher evaluation system. I'll have more information regarding SGO's and implementation for this year at our inservice on this Thursday and Friday.
We are so fortunate to be working in a community that encourages and supports its students. When our students return from their summer vacations, please remember that you are a difference maker! The small gestures you make to welcome students and demonstrate an interest in their lives, will have an impact. There is tremendous power in a smile or an encouraging word. In the coming year, you will have opportunities to build confidence, develop connections, and generate hope for students. All of these are truly super powers!
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
- SPONSOR TEACHERS
- RTI Specialists
August 18: FPCS Annual Back to School Picnic @ Kincaid Park; 6:00 - 8:00
- SPONSOR TEACHERS
- INSTRUCTIONAL TEACHERS
- Office Staff
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early to help set up and stay 30 minutes later to help clean up.
August 20 & 21: Fall Teacher In-Service - FPCS Office: 9:00 - 4:00
- SPONSOR TEACHERS Mandatory
- INSTRUCTIONAL TEACHERS Mandatory
August 31: Crosspoint (Mon./Wed. small group classes) Begin
September 1: Crosspoint (Tue./Thur. small group classes) Begin