By Carter Palecek
- Businesses need capital resources to operate.
- Start up money is critical and is needed to start a business- comes from personal loans or loans from banks or other businesses.
- Established businesses must continue to raise capital throughout the time they are open.
- Most capital is obtained through loans from financial institutions such as banks.
- Businesses NEED capital at ALL times throughout the career.
May borrow funds to start a business from anyone personal or a small organization
Most businesses will get a loan from a bank to start their business.
Businesses will need start up money to get their businesses going.
Raising Capital for Business - How to raise $20,000 dollars