Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and PNC Bank
Bank of America (information found from a Bank of America Brochure)
- They offer an Online and Mobile way of Banking through an app and the website.
- Deposit checks through the app, and has a virtual card on a smartphone.
- More detail about your Bank account on the website. You can see a years worth of account balances and posted transactions.
- During extended hours, their is a new ATM with Teller assist. This way, you can cash a check for an exact amount, create a Bank of America card, and loan payments easier.
Wells Fargo (info found on a Well Fargo brochure)
Wells Fargo offers:
- Personal Loans,
- Credit Cards,
- Online and Mobile Banking
- and many perks for small businesses
Contrasting all of the Banks:
As you can see from the lists above, all of the banks have roughly the same things, they just have different views on what is best for their customers. All of the banks have their perks, but it all depends on what you are doing in terms of what to purchase. You must do your research before purchasing anything from any of the banks.