My family's idea of culture
My family's definition
2. The special days that my family celebrate are birthdays,christmas and holidays.
3. It is important to respect and remember culture because we believe in it and it keeps our history going also teaches us many things.
4. It would be boring if we were all the same and we would not know any thing about any other cultures.
5. Different ways that people can tell their culture stories are dance,music,songs,art and story telling.
6. My family share our culture and beliefs by telling stories.
7. I think culture means living and believing. I also think it means groups of people believing in different things.
A Chinese person
This is a Chinese person this is what they look like.
Indian people dancing
This is what the Indian people wear when they dance.
A moari person
This is what the moari's to look like .
A pakeha person
This is a pakeha person.
These are some Roman people in there clothes.
A French person
This is a French person and this is what they wear.