What is it?
Narrable is a FANTASTIC story telling tool. You (the creator) use pictures and then add voice to the pictures to tell a story or give information.
Steps to Creating a Narrable
- Go to narrable.com
- Sign up/ Sign in (You can easily sign in using Google, Facebook, and Yahoo accounts.)
- Teachers, there is a Teacher Plan that is free!!! :) Once signed in, click on your name and scroll down and click on the Teacher Plan.
- Click on the blue "Create" button.
- Give your Narrable a name.
- Upload pictures or browse using Facebook.
- Move and re-size photos to suit you.
- You can add your voice to the Narrable or you can collaborate with others and invite them to narrate certain photos in your Narrable.
- Don't forget to share your AWESOME creation!
How can I use this tool in my classroom???
Students can use Narrable to:
- Explain a key concept you have taught in class. (ex: solar system, causes of the American Revolution, idioms)
- Show steps to solving something (ex: math problem)
- Show order of events (ex: science experiment, historical timeline, sequence of a story)
- Tell a personal narrative story (ex: Colonial Day, Outdoor Classroom, field trips like JA Biztown).
- Give an Expository report (ex: biography, information about an animal, an activity, a tool)