Human Immunodeficiency Virus
3.Description of your bacteria or virus (what is looks like,size)
HIV looks like a octangular shape, with small sphere shaped with it which inject the bacteria into your immune system which then causes it to fail/fall apart.
4. Organism's mode of operation (how it attacks and spread).
HIV attacks mainly host cells and the immune system, by injecting there bacteria in the host cell which then spreads to other parts of your body also going into your blood stream which is then a very very bad! This disease infects its none affected things by injecting all of the harmful bacteria into the host cell, so it then divides with the harmful bacteria in it so it is very contagious in your body.
5. most common preyed upon victim (adults, kids, males, females, dogs.
This disease is able to spread threw all those because its a virus, so it can be transmitted threw almost anything, so if you cut your self and your dog also has a cut, and they meet together and one of you guys have HIV, then the other person is super likely to get HIV. Because it spreads threw open cuts as it does threw sexual enter-course.
6. Injury done to its victims (symptom of the disease).
Symptoms of HIV are fever, headache, muscle aches, joint pain, rash, sore throat, swollen lympgland.
7.Is it armed and dangerous? Rate the degree of damage caused, the higher the danger, the higher reward.
YES, ITS VERY ARMED AND DANGEROUS, STAY AWAY AND PRAY YOU DONT GET IT. If you do run into this horrible beast then you need to seek medical treatment strait away! 10/10 would recommend.
8. hideout of the culprit (where is it most likely to be found).
This disease hideout near any transport parts of your body, so near your blood stream, or nervous system, or other major transports in your body.
9. Most effective weapon against the bacteria or virus (vaccines, treatments, cures? Etc.)
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) is the use of HIV medicines to treat HIV infection. People on ART take a combination of HIV medicines (called an HIV REGIMEN) every day.
- ART is recommended for everyone infected with HIV. People infected with HIV should start ART as soon as possible. ART can’t cure HIV, but HIV medicines help people infected with HIV live longer, healthier lives. ART also reduces the risk of HIV.
- Potential risks of ART include unwanted side effects from HIV medicines and drug reactions between HIV medicines or between HIV medicines and other medicines a person is taking. Not taking HIV medicines every day and exactly as prescribed—can lead to drug resistance and treatment failure.
10. Extra info
Huge way of making sure you don't get HIV is becoming absent, not sharing needles, and not coming blood to blood contact. Also your odds of living if your a average 18 year old male and you get HIV, you will probably live until your 32, on average.