SEND Coffee Morning
We would like to invite all parents of our children with SEND to our Autumn Coffee Morning.
This is a great opportunity to meet other parents and to hear from our guest speakers at SIASS (Sutton Information, Advice and Support Service).
- Confidential information and advice helpline on all SEN matters
- One-to-one work by caseworkers with parents/carers and/or young person
- Signposting to relevant services locally and nationally
- Support in meetings at schools or colleges, Team Around the Child / Family meetings, and Multi-Agency meetings
- Support on the Education, Health and Care Process including requesting statutory assessment. Help with the child/young person’s school placement
- Support in resolving disagreements with schools and the Local Authority, including support during formal mediation and preparing appeals to tribunal.
- Advice and support on school exclusions
- Training and workshops on a wide range of topics
- Help with your paperwork
- Liaising with educational settings such as early years’ settings, schools, colleges, professionals etc.
It would be great to see you on November 8th. Please RSVP via the link below if you would like to join us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org