The Raider Report
September 22, 2015
Testing is wrapping up this week with a few make up tests. We should have results back within 3-4 weeks and will give out at the October Parent Conference.
Progress Reports also are going home today. If you have any questions, or concerns about your child's grades, please follow up with the class teacher.
Finally, the Trash Bag Fundraiser was a great success! Thank you so much to those that supported this fundraiser and sold trash bags. Order was sent out today and should be here within 3 weeks.
May Mary, Queen of All Saints, continue to watch over and pray for us!
- 7:45 Start Time-Just a friendly reminder that school starts at 7:45am with morning prayer in the cafeteria. We are having an increased number of students that are coming in late. Please help us by ensuring that your child is here on time, so they can join us in prayer. Remember morning prayer counts towards your child's daily required religious minutes. Once a student reaches 5 tardies, they will receive an incomplete in their first class of the day for the quarter.
- HSO Family Night tomorrow-Please join us for our first family night event tomorrow at Chuck E. Cheese in White Settlement. We will receive 15% of all sales from 3pm-9pm. Come out and join fellowship and community with ASCS families and friends.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday in the church. Choir ends at 4:30pm. For more info, please contact either Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook Club-Yearbook club this Wednesday, September 23rd, after school until 4pm. For more info, please contact Roman Ramirez, Yearbook Coordinator, Roman.Ramirez@unthsc.edu
- Grandparents Day-is Friday, September 25th. For more info, please contact our Development Director, Melissa Contreras, email@example.com
- Noon Dismissal-We will have a noon dismissal this Friday. Extended Care will be open for those families that need it. Lunch will not be served, unless children are staying with Extended Care.
Trash Bag Winners
Queen for the Day is Evanjulyne Macias. Her special day will be next Wednesday, 9/30
Class winning the pizza party is 2nd Grade! They sold 75 trash bags altogether! They will be having their lunch pizza party on Wednesday, 9/30
Student who won $150 tuition credit was Sophia Cortez!
Game Truck Party is set for Monday, September 28th from 12:45pm-2:45pm. Invitations went home today for those that sold 8 trash bags.
The Free Dress Day will also be on Monday, September 28th for all those that sold 2 trash bags. Dress Passes went home to day. Please check your child's binder.
Finally, the Soda and Popcorn Party is will be on Tuesday, September 29th at 2:15 in the cafeteria. Invitations also went home today for all those that sold 4 trash bags.
Go Red for Kayleigh raised $447.00 for the Ronald McDonald House. Thank you so very much for your support in memory of Ms. Hataway's granddaughter!
Thank you to the Dad's Club for their clean up of the playground and beautification of the school grounds on Saturday! It's nice to have an even safer place for the students to play outside. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE DAD'S CLUB SLIDESHOW
HSO FAMILY NIGHT
Come out and eat dinner with us at Chuck E. Cheese and invite your family and friends. The school will receive 15% of all sales on this evening.
NOON DISMISSAL, 9/25
No lunch will be served on this day unless staying for Extended Care.
BLESSING OF THE PETS, 10/2
More info will be sent out
HSO FAMILY NIGHT
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- Red Bull Races-We will be working the Red Bull races as a fundraiser for the school taking tickets at the gates. The dates and times for the race are Saturday, 9/26 from 8:00am to 5:30pm and Sunday, 9/27 from 8:00am-4:30pm. We are working in shifts, to get the day covered. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact HSO President, Edgar Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a Target Redcard? Register it to give back to All Saints, CLICK HERE
- Volunteer help in the Cafeteria. If you can help please call Mariana at the school, 817-624-2670, or email her at email@example.com
- Volunteers for the October monthly breakfast. If you can help please call Claudia Perez, Breakfast Coordinator, at 817-521-5931
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.