1st Eucharist / RCIA Adapted
May 11, 2017: 1st Communion Masses Begin on Saturday!
They are able to fully participate in the summit of our faith: the Holy Eucharist!
Blessings on you and your family!
1st Communion Mass Schedule
Sat. 05/13/2017 - 10am Queen of Angels (English) (11 students)
Sat. 05/13/2017 - 5pm Emmaus (English) (35 students)
Sun. 05/14/2017 - 8:30am Emmaus (English) (7 students)
Sun. 05/14/2017 - 12:15pm Emmaus (Spanish) (8 students)
Sun. 05/14/2017 - 5pm Emmaus (English) (5 students)
Sat. 05/20/2017 - 10am Emmaus (English) (10 students)
Sun. 05/21/2017 - 10:30am Emmaus (English) (23 students)
Sun. 05/21/2017 - 12:15pm Emmaus (Spanish) (19 students)
RCIA Adapted (w/baptisms) - Sat. 05/27/17 - 10am Emmaus (English) (11 students)
Mass Day Reminders
- Arrive 30 minutes before your Mass time
- Find the pew(s) with your child's last name
- Children will process in with Father & bow at the altar before going to pew
- Children will recess out with Father & immediately return to altar for pictures
During Mass: Communion
- Show this to your child: Dos & don'ts when receiving communion
- Family members will approach all to form a semi-circle around your child when receiving 1st Eucharist
- Family members not receiving should cross their arms for a blessing
- All will move to the cup minister to receive the blood of Christ, if not receiving, cross arms as well
What does my child need for 1st Eucharist?
- reconciliation candle
- Prayer/Mass booklet
- 1st Eucharist Certificate
Attire: Sunday Easter best / Girls - no spaghetti straps & no high-heels
Group & individual Photos w/Father can be taken after Mass.