Friday, September 20th
10/1/19 - 10/4/19: Gifted Testing for Grades 2 & 3
10/11/19: No School: Professional Development
10/17/19: K-12 Evening Parent/Teacher Conferences
10/21/19: No School K-8 Only (All Day P/T Conferences)
10/22/19: No School KINDERGARTEN Only (P/T Conferences)
10/24/19: 1st Grade KISS Luncheon
10/24/19: K-12 Evening Parent/Teacher Conferences
10/25/19: 2nd Grade KISS Luncheon
10/25/19: Kindergarten & 1st Grade Vision/Hearing Screenings
11/6/19: Mobile Dentist
Fundraiser Ends Monday, September 23rd!
Free and Reduced Lunch Grace Period Ending
Friday, September 27th
If an application has not been submitted and approved for the current school year, you will be charged full price for meals beginning Monday, September 30th.
Parents/Guardians may reapply for benefits through the Pickerington Local School district website. An online application can be submitted, or one is available to print off and return to the school. If you do not have access to a computer, paper applications can be picked up at any school.
Thank you for taking the time to watch the video! If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me! You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Heritage Elementary and asking for me. (Please allow 24 hours to receive a phone call back)
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Great news! Our school has partnered with Smile Programs...the mobile dentists to offer in-school dental care. Sign up your child today at www.myschooldentist.com.
Even better, dental care is usually at no cost to you. All insurance is accepted including Medicaid and CHIP. For those without insurance, a low cost self-pay option is available.
Convenient and Comfortable
Our in-school dental program saves you time and provides a safe and comfortable place for your child to receive gentle dental care from licensed local professionals. Dental care includes a complete dental exam, x-rays, cleaning, fluoride and sealants when necessary, and in some cases, restorative care such as fillings.
Dental Care For a Healthy Life
Children who see a dentist regularly may have fewer health issues like:
- Early tooth loss due to dental decay
- Gum disease
- Heart disease
- Impaired speech development
Help keep your child healthy, in school and learning.
Simply go to www.myschooldentist.com
At Heritage (& other elementary schools) we use Artsonia- the world’s largest online student art museum, offers a free, educational program to schools, teachers and parents. Each year, thousands of art teachers nationwide showcase their students’ artwork online at https://www.artsonia.com/
Artsonia allows us to share student artwork with loved ones, integrate technology into the art room, boost student pride, and raise money for the art program. Once student artwork is published, loved ones can purchase items with their artists’ work imprinted on it and 20% of the revenue is donated back to the school’s art program!
Learn more about Artsonia on their website! Here’s the link to our Heritage school gallery!
PLEASE SUPPORT HERITAGE PTO
Most importantly -- 40% of every sale goes to the PTO!
There are 2 ways to shop -- Catalog and Online
Catalogs are being sent home with students today and there are instructions for online ordering included!
Thank you for your support!
* Morning Breakfast*
Heritage serves breakfast every morning from 9:00 am to 9:15 am. The above breakfast menu has prices for your reference. Please communicate with your student whether or not they are to purchase breakfast. Thank you.
4th Grade 12:00 to 12:45 pm
1st Grade 12:15 to 1:00 pm
3rd Grade 12:30 to 1:15 pm
2nd Grade 12:45 to 1:30 pm
Click Here to add money to a lunch account using "My Payments Plus"
SENDING BREAKFAST/LUNCH MONEY TO SCHOOL
Here are a few tips to remember when sending lunch money to the school.
- You may send cash or check (made to PLSD Food Services) with your student to school.
- Please place cash/check in an envelope.
- Please write your student's name, homeroom, and student id# on the envelope.
- You may also make pre-payments or check on your child's lunch account by using: mypaymentsplus.com or call 1-877-237-0946
MEET THE COUNSELOR!
IMPORTANT PARENT PICK-UP (CAR RIDERS) INFORMATION
DROP OFF MAP
Heritage Elementary School
Morning Parent Drop Off
9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
1. Any child being dropped off in a car will need to take Northern Avenue to Lakeview Drive and turn right onto the school grounds. Students will be dropped off on the playground. Please note: Law enforcement is requesting parents to utilize North Center Street and enter the school from the north side of either East Street or Lakeview Drive.
2. Please be courteous to the cars around you and make sure that when you pull onto the school grounds your student is ready to get out of the car in order to keep the line moving. If your student exits your car on the passenger side, please allow them to cross in front of your car before you move to ensure their safety.
3. We ask that cars remain in a single file line and do not pass the car in front of them. Exit onto East Street will be right turn only.
4. Busses will be dropping students off in front of the school. Reminder: State law states that when a bus has its red lights flashing and the “Stop” sign out, cars cannot pass the bus in either direction.
Any student arriving after 9:15 will need to be walked into the building and signed in by an adult. You will need to use the front entrance for late arrivals.
During Pick-Up, busses will pick up students from the playground and parents can pick up students on North East Street in front of the main office/cafeteria.
Kindergarten Pick-Up & Drop-Off:
Kindergarteners may be dropped off and picked up on North East Street in front of the main office. Please keep in mind that busses will also be utilizing this area for kindergarten drop-off and pick-up.
1st - 4th Grade 9:15 - 4:05
AM Kindergarten 9:15 - 12:15
PM Kindergarten 1:05 - 4:05
Two Hour Delay Schedule:
1st - 4th Grade 11:15 - 4:05
AM Kindergarten 11:15 - 1:15
PM Kindergarten 2:00 - 4:05