The Gayman Gazette
What's Happening in and around Gayman Elementary School?
Upcoming Important Events
- Tuesday, February 12th – Spotlight-on-the-Arts Performance (Grade 2 @ 6:45 PM; Grade 4 @ 8:00 PM)
- Friday, February 15th – Special Persons’ Day
- Monday, February 18th – Presidents’ Day (No School)
- Thursday, February 21st – Young Author’s Day
- Friday, February 22nd – Home & School Movie Night from 7:00 PM -9:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 27th – Home & School Meeting @ 7:30 PM
February's Boomerang Award
This youth recognition award was created to recognize students in the Central Bucks School District for living by one of the 40 Assets, designated monthly. The 40 Developmental Assets (www.search-institute.org) are positive experiences, behaviors, and personal qualities that all youth need to possess, in order to be responsible, caring, and strong in the face of peer pressures and other life challenges.
February Asset: #22 School Engagement. Young person is actively engaged in educational activities inside and/or outside of school. He/she takes learning a step further and by his/her actions and enthusiasm, serve as a role model to others.
MUSTANG MOVIE NIGHT
Presented by the Family Fun Night Committee
Movie: Dolphin Tale
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Place: Gayman All-Purpose Room
Cost: $1.00 per person
For complete details and regisration information, please click here.