Rotorua Intermediate 9 June 2021
Congratulations to Our Head Boy & Head Girl.
Noah Crabtree - Head Boy
Ngahirata Haumaha - Head Girl
Congratulation to our new Prefects - Teina Taare - Lucy Hatcher - Kai Jung-Ishida
Our Kahui Rangatahi are excited to announce "RIS Matariki Festival" happening this term.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!!! Come along and enjoy our festival full of fun, entertainment and KAI!!
Your support is always appreciated!!
Paid Union Meeting Thursday 24th June 2021
- Wednesday 9 June -----------CBOP Rippa Competition
- Friday 11 June --------------- BOP/PB Mountain Biking
- Tuesday 15 June ------------ CBOP Cross Country
- Thursday 17 June ------------AIMS Mufti Day - Clash of the Codes
- Thursday 24 June-------------Matariki Mufti Day
- Friday 25 June ----------------Matariki Festival Day
LUNCH BY LIBELLE - KIA ORA TE KAI & MENU FEEDBACK
- Lunch By Libelle – Kia ora te kai
- An infographic PDF that shows our menu ethos, our menu development strategy and our pathway to nutrition. Please feel free to read and share, especially if you have people curious about our menu. I have also attached a version of this as 2 JPEG files.
- A JPEG image that can be shared online to show your student/parent/staff community the best ways to submit feedback, straight to our Menu Development team! We have also shared this on our Facebook page if you would prefer to share this post, https://www.facebook.com/lunchbylibelle.
EDUCA - Learning Platform for Sharing Work.
Educa is a learning platform that allows students to share their learning and progress with whanau as well as whanau being able to respond with comment.
Term 1 Pathway Reports will be sent via your child's Educa Profile. The Pathway team would like to celebrate with you, the learning and assessment over the previous term in their Pathway programme.
You would have previously received a few emails from Educa inviting you to activate your account. Please activate your account by clicking on the link provided.
If you have not received an email from Educa please contact the school office.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to be part of your child's day to day learning.
You can receive, learning stories, reports, updates and notices via email or download the app to your phone.