Blue Hills Regional Technical School
Friday, October 20, 2017
The Principal’s post is published online bi-weekly. Please take a few minutes to read it. There are wonderful things happening at Blue Hills each week. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 781-828-5800 extension 261 and make an appointment to see me with Ms. Fama or email me at Jill Rossetti.
We are happy to announce that we have been invited into the Massachusetts School Building Authority's project process for school renovation. Please check out the current
- In Service: 10:40 AM Student Arrival, Friday, October 20
- Parent Teacher Night, Grades 9 and 11 on Thursday, October 26 with an 11:35 AM dismissal for ALL students.. Vocational Teachers are NOT available during the evening session.
12:30-2:30 PM Parents Visit and 6:00-8:00 PM
- Jeans for Troops: November 8th
- November 10 Veteran's Day Observed--NO SCHOOL
- November 21 Late Student Arrival at 11:15 AM and Report Cards Available on Aspen X2
- November 22 Thanksgiving Recess: 11:35 AM Dismissal for ALL students
- November 30: Teacher In-service: 10:40 AM Student Arrival