Colrain Central School News
Together we can do so much!
Oct 22, 2021
News & Announcements
- I am pleased to introduce you to Nurse Viney, our new school nurse. Nurse Donna will be working as the District Nurse Leader and heading up the pool testing in all of the schools. Nurse Viney lives in Colrain with her family and is very excited to get to know everyone.
- Our 2nd graders are selling Amaryllis kits. Orders are due Nov. 5th and they will be delivered in time for the holidays. Please contact Ms. McMillan for more information at email@example.com
- If you have not already done so, please complete the blanket permission form found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xCXGAbkgmREFGo_UfAAirQH58LuWvT21dUPt0j_1-sQ/edit
- The district has hired Alia Woofenden as the district Liaison for Community Engagement and Enrichment Programs and she's working on putting together some amazing after school enrichment programs for students in our district. Keep your eyes out for more information.
The Original Works are going home today so please look in your child's backpack for them.
Also the Fruit Sale is coming back this year, Look for it soon!
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 3:30.
10/22: Halloween Dance
11/1: No School for district inservice
11/4 & 11/5: 12:30 dismissals for Teacher/Family Conferences
11/5: Amaryllis orders due
11/11: No School in observance of Veterans Day
11/16 3:30 LEC meeting
11/17: Picture Retake Day
11/17: 1:50 dismissal
11/24: 12:30 dismissal
11/25 & 11/26: No School in observance of Thanksgiving