Its not cool yo
Facts, Stats, Examples
People that are bullied online are more likely to:
- Skip school
- Experience in-person bullying
- Be unwilling to attend school
- Receive poor grades
- Have lower self-esteem
- Over half of adolescents and teens have been bullied online, and about the same number have engaged in cyber bullying.
- More than 1 in 3 young people have experienced cyberthreats online.
- Over 25 percent of adolescents and teens have been bullied repeatedly through their cell phones or the Internet.
Prevention and Reporting
TELL SOMEONE!!!!!! Cyber bullying is not cool and should be prevented and here is how you can do that.
- Build a safe environment
- Create policies and rules
- Engage parents and youth
- Tell a teacher
- Tell a parent
- Tell a fellow student