February PELC Updates
Parent Teacher Conferences - February 17th!
Please watch this week for additional information from your child's teacher or our main office.
Cold Weather Reminders
Please remember the following...
- Supervision of students begins at 7:45 daily. Students will remain outside with PELC administration until all staff are in place to begin supervision of students, regardless of the temperature. Please dress students appropriately.
- Children will not play outside if the "feels like" temperature drops below zero degrees. A yellow flag will be placed on the front and back of the building to notify families that students will enter the building at 7:45 and remain indoors.
- Please label ALL outerwear with your child's name
- Help your child make smart choices when they get ready for school each day. Most mornings are cold enough for winter coats, hats, mittens, and even snow pants.
NEW Updates for Winter Illnesses & COVID
Learning From Home
Parents Asked - We Answered!
If so, look no further than Common Sense Media. With one click, you can visit this trusted website to see what both kids and parents have to say and make informed decisions based on what is best for your family. Check it out today!
Changing Plans for Dismissal?
Updates from our Parent Teacher Student Organization
- The next meeting for the PTSO will be on February 9th at 5:30pm in the PELC Art Room.
- Information about the meeting will be sent out to the list of emails on file, but all are welcome.
- Please contact the PTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Please note that teachers will provide feedback on the mask wearing practices of your child upon request, but will not be enforcing mask wearing while it remains optional. This decision is a family based one; as is the enforcement.