Business Development Professional
Business Development / Recruiting / Sales
Accomplished professional with over 15 years’ experience in Business Development, Recruiting and Sales & Marketing.
Proven executive with entrepreneurial drive and management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit.
Top Ranked recruiter with the ability to train, coach and lead sales teams.
Redpoint Consulting, Pleasant Grove, UT -‐ 11/2011 to Present
Business Development Manager/ Recruiter / Accounts Manager
Key member of executive team developing growth strategies for multiple companies. Formulate marketing, brand planning and business development strategies to streamline operations and drive revenue growth.
- Work with contract companies to recruit and develop multi-‐state sales forces and marketing plans. Organize seminar workshops in multiple cities working with venue organizers and marketing.
- Work extensively with CRM developing systems and content.
- Recruited over eighty (80) Loan Officers, Business Development Managers and Staff in four states. Organized nationwide seminar workshops resulting in over $5 Million in sales volume.
Waterstone Mortgage, Gilbert, AZ – 10/2010 to 11/2011
Area Recruiter / Business Development / Social Media Manager
Hired to lead expansion of Arizona marketplace and open new production offices, develop new business partnerships and streamline on-boarding and marketing operations.
- Recognized as the top recruiter nationwide. Consulted with branch managers on their recruiting and business development strategies. Keynote trainer on monthly calls with over forty branch managers.
- Created an onboarding and training system copied nationwide. Coached loan officers on their business development strategies. Worked with outside vendors to implement new programs and strategies that took the Arizona marketplace to number one in the company.
- Opened three (3) new offices in the Phoenix area. Recruited, Hired and Trained over fifty (50) high producer loan officers hitting $20 Million in monthly production volume for the first time in AZ.
National Real Estate Finance Group, Orem, UT – 1/2005 to 10/2010
Marketing / Business Development / Recruiter / Retail Branch Manager
Executive team member responsible for strategic growth initiatives and creation and implementation of marketing strategies, CRM systems and content, recruiting and on-boarding of loan officers and training and coaching programs.
- Created sales training and incentive programs for forty salaried employees and created weekly and monthly sales and product training and organized semi-‐annual retreats.
- Developed presentations and presented our plans, ideas and company vision to local city governments, potential partners, clients and vendors.
- Enrolled over twenty thousand mortgage brokers in our wholesale broker program that provided them with training, access to our programs and marketing support.
Axiom Financial, Orem, UT – 1996 to 12/2004
Outside Business Development Director / Loan Officer / Marketing and Sales
Hired as a loan officer and became a top producer and Executive Director. Key executive responsible for fastest growing Mortgage Company in Utah 2001 through 2004, and receiving the prestigious honor of "Best of State" in Mortgage Banking in 2004.
- Developed industry leading Joint Venture program and all the marketing materials and systems. Overhauled company’s “Client for Life” CRM system and set up and managed the construction lending department.
- Chaired the company's Home Ownership Grant Program, distributing over $50,000 in free down payment grants.
- Recognized consistently as one of the company's top producing loan officers.
Sales Mastery 2011 – Todd Duncan Group – 2011
The Ownership Spirit® – Quma Learning Center – 2011
Certified CE Course Instructor – AMLA – 2011
- Crucial Conversations® – VitalSmarts – 2005
- UVU Alumni Board of Directors – 2001-‐2003
- UVU President’s Ambassador Council – 1994-‐1996
- BYU Business Communications – 1992-‐1994
- Utah Valley State College – 1991-‐1992
Jeffrey Flamm – CEO and President of Infinite Mind
Kevin was hired because his older brother Lawrence worked for us and was such a great employee. Kevin turned out to be the same kind of employee: diligent, honest, hardworking, and a quick study. Kevin helped manage several National Accounts, which were Fortune 500 companies. His customers always gave him high marks. I would highly recommend Kevin to any other employer.
Bj Wright – President at A–Plus Benefits, Inc.
I actually worked with Kevin at UVU– Alumni on several different fundraisers. Kevin had a great spirit and a very large determination to finish what he started. He wasn't afraid to go out and get things done.
Chad Kerby – Partner Manager at Infusionsoft
Kevin is a very dedicated individual who seeks out the best for others. He is a man full of knowledge and integrity and is extremely enjoyable to work with. He has been a great benefit to me not only for his knowledge but for his great expertise. Everyone who works with Kevin benefits from being around him.
Jeff Thompson – Professor at Brigham Young University
Kevin is an unfailingly affable, upbeat, and resilient person. Although I have not worked with him professionally, in our five years of friendship I have benefitted from his optimism and warmth. He is excellent at reading people and communicating with them affirmatively and productively. He is precisely the sort of professional colleague I would love to have.
Alan Andrus – Consultant at Accelacore
Kevin is extremely detail oriented, accomplishes tasks quickly and efficiently. He is a hard worker who is interacts well with others. He has a pleasant personality, and is the opposite of 'difficult to work with.' He follows directions extremely well and is creative in his execution of assignments. I think his personality, work ethic, and skill set would be perfectly suited to being a recruiter. He is also a person of the highest character and will represent your organization extremely well. I give him my strongest recommendation.
Bob Catalano – Branch Manager Waterstone Mortgage Hartland Wisconsin
Kevin is one of the best sales people I know, I completely trust his decisions and respect his work ethic. I would Highly recommend him for any sales and marketing position.
Michael Douglas – Finance Manager at Larry H Miller Group
Kevin will bring a hardworking, fun loving, knowledgeable, can do attitude to any project he wants to be involved in. We have worked on projects together for over 20 years now, and he won't let you down!
Dennis Smith – Director of Business Operations, Consultnet
I know Kevin to be a Leader in all aspects of his life. He has a vision of what it takes to succeed and works hard to make that happen. As a result he has seen tremendous success and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Kevin for any role.
Kevin Gallagher – Owner, Utah Real Estate Auctions
I have know Kevin for several years, and have always know him to be very hard working and honest, someone who is not afraid to actually put in the time it takes to get projects off the ground. Great skills with people and has the likability factor.
Paul Gardner – Controller at Perfect Water & Essentials LLC
Kevin is one of the most charismatic people I have ever had the privilege of working with. He is very detailed in his work and has the keen ability to make you feel comfortable in any situation. I have enjoyed working with him and consider him a great friend. I would strongly recommend him to any company or individual.
Linda Hall – Loan Originator, Area Sales Manager – First California Mortgage, AZ
Kevin is a professional who really listens and cares about his team members. He strives to stay ahead of the curve on problems, and provides excellent feedback and coaching when needed. He is an asset to any company he works for!
** contact phone numbers available on request **