August 20, 2013
"Twas the night before school starts and all through the campus, EVERY creature was stirring, preparing for... YOU!"
Ms. Maria, Ms. Ana, and Ms. Ita
Scrubbing the campus until it sparkles!
New keyless entry
Security measures put in place to keep us safe!
Lower School Computer Lab
New computers unveiled for hi-tech learning!
Our faculty and staff enjoyed a fantastic in-service day, renewing our spirit and preparing for the new school year. We began our day with Holy Eucharist, led by Chaplain Betty Fuller, with special music provided by Katie Celli. Katie has many connections to All Saints - she is the wife of Frank Celli (All Saints Class of '99) and daughter-in-law of former All Saints teacher Terri Celli. Please click on the link below for a brief video of her incredible gift of song! The day continued with a fabulous presentation by Dr. Neila A. Connors. Special thanks to St. Mark's Episcopal Church for hosting our day, and extra special thanks to Tracey Gilliam and her hard-working crew who fed us all of our inservice meals.
BACK -TO- SCHOOL INFORMATION
- School begins Wednesday, August 21, 2013 (TOMORROW!)
- PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL IN THE CARPOOL LINE! Many families will choose to park and walk their student to class. Watch for pedestrians!
- All classrooms will be open with teachers ready to greet students beginning at 7:45 AM. Classes begin at 8:00 AM, tardy bell rings at 8:05AM. Early drop-off students may be in the library with Mrs. Labure beginning at 7:15AM.
- All classes will have regular hours - PK3 and PK4 students are dismissed at 1:00PM; Kindergarten through Middle School students are dismissed at 3:15PM.
- Front Office hours are 7:30AM - 4:00PM.