Wednesday Nights at 6:30pm - (Age 3-5th Gr)
AWANA Starts Back January 12th
New to AWANA? Register Below
We accomplish this by:
- Teaching Biblical truth
- Partnering with Parents
- Engaging kids in fun and safe environments
What is AWANA?
"AWANA" stands for: Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed. Our theme verse is 2 Timothy 2:15 "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."
Check-in and Pick up
Everyday you will need to check-in your child at the registration table in front of the 252Kids room. You will need the Church Center App to check in your child. They will receive a name tag and go to the appropriate room inside 252Kids.
All parents need to line up outside building by the side door the 252Kids room. Kids names will be called one at a time for dismissal. In order to ensure that every kid goes home with the right person, we ask that parents do not come inside to pick up their kids. If it rains, additional instructions will be given at that time.
Age Appropriate Clubs...
Cubbies (Ages 3 & 4): Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it's the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their Cubbies friends, they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes. Cubbies helps you lead your child to God early so your child will respect and trust Him for life.
Sparks (K-2nd Grade): Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends. Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™.
Each year, Sparks clubbers:
- explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
- memorize Bible verses
- complete handbook activities
Truth and Training (3rd -5th): The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God's Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace. The T&T curriculum is comprised of three handbooks: Grace in Action, Evidence of Grace, and Agents of Grace. Each handbook has 30 sections that contains verses to memorize and activities to complete. These handbooks are designed to be complete one per year.
- HANDBOOKS will cost $10.00 a piece. A handbook is the book each child gets to use to complete various activities for each lesson. It contains Bible study, memory verses, spaces to write and draw in, and prayer guides. Kids are invited to complete the handbook at home, but provisions are made for the kids who cannot complete work at home so that they still can have a meaningful discipleship experience at club.
- HANDBOOK GOAL- Pass one section a week. If your child does this, they will complete a book a year. If they do this K-5th grade, they will complete every AWANA book.
- UNIFORMS include wearing the appropriate vest or shirt and by wearing tennis shoes for game time. (No flip flops, sandals or slip-ons) (See order form below)
Every AWANA night we will end the lasts 5 minutes passing out awards that clubbers have earned that night.
How Can Your Child Earn Points?
During handbook time, your child has the opportunity to earn points. These points will be added together at the end of the each semester for the AWANA store (Christmas and Spring), and can be redeemed for candy and other awesome prizes!
- Attend AWANA on Wednesday Nights
- Attend 252Kids! on Sunday Mornings
- Wear your uniform (shirt and tennis shoes - no flip flops)
- Bring your Bible
- Bring your handbook
- Bring a friend
- Pass sections in handbook by memorizing scripture.