Wednesday Nights at 6:30pm (August - May)
We accomplish this by:
- Teaching Biblical truth
- Partnering with Parents
- Engaging kids in fun and safe environments
Age Appropriate Clubs...
- God Made Everything
- God Saw That It Was Good
- God is Love
- Give Thanks
Special take-home cards that correspond to each week's lesson help parents nurture their child's faith at home. Participating in Puggles will give your child a head start on the path to loving and following God for life.
Cubbies (Ages 3 & 4): Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it's the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their Cubbies friends, they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes. Cubbies helps you lead your child to God early so your child will respect and trust Him for life.
Sparks (K-2nd Grade): Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends. Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™.
Each year, Sparks clubbers:
- explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
- memorize Bible verses
- complete handbook activities
Truth and Training (3rd -5th): T&T engages kids by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ's grace.
Handbooks and large-group lessons deepen a child's knowledge about God and His Word and teach how to put that knowledge into action in everyday life. T&T is different from other Awana programs. It is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms and awards:
- DUES are $1 a week or you can pay $40.00 for the full year.
- HANDBOOKS will cost $10.00 a piece.
- If you pay for your child's dues in full by August 31, your child will receive one book for FREE!
- UNIFORMS include wearing the appropriate vest or shirt and by wearing tennis shoes for game time. (No flip flops, sandals or slip-ons) (See order form below)
Every AWANA night we will end the lasts 5 minutes passing out awards that clubbers have earned that night.
How can your child earn points?
During handbook time, your child has the opportunity to earn points. These points will be added together at the end of the each semester for the AWANA store (Christmas and Spring), and can be redeemed for candy and other awesome prizes!
- Attend AWANA on Wednesday Nights
- Attend 252Kids! on Sunday Mornings
- Bring your dues ($1)
- Wear your uniform (shirt and tennis shoes - no flip flops)
- Bring your Bible
- Bring your handbook
- Bring a friend
- Pass sections in handbook by memorizing scripture.
If you are new to CrossRoads since August of 2016 or your contact info has changed since then, please complete this form so we can update our records.