Things to Do:
- Observe the living and preserved animals.
- Observe the preserved animals under the microscope.
- Watch the videos.
Things to Think About:
- How are animals similar to each other? How do they differ?
- Can all animals move from place to place? Do they all have legs?
- Are any animals that you observed single celled?
- How do animals get their food? Do any animals get their energy from the sun?
- How are animals beneficial to the ecosystem? How can animals be a detriment?
The wonderful world of the sea sponges- The Abyss- BBc Wildlife
Killer Whale vs. Sea Lions
Nature Footage: Funny Wild Animals Video