Miss Carpenter's Classroom News
Classroom Reminders and Notes
- For the next three weeks, PARP slips are due on Mondays.
- Report cards will be going home on Friday, March 18th.
- From here on out, we will be going outside for recess as long as the weather cooperates. Please help make sure your fourth grader is dressed appropriately.
- Ice Cream Social is next Wednesday, March 16th at 6:00 p.m.
- Thank you to all who brought in books for the basket raffle!
Attention Students: Learn From My Mistake
Simple Machines Projects
What We're Learning this Week
The students are continuing to work hard with our fraction unit. As always, any extra practice at home with math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) is always encouraged. Here's what this week's math lessons will look like:
Mod 5 Lesson 27: Compare fractions greater than 1 by creating common numerators or denominators.
Mod 5 Lesson 28: Solve word problems with line plots.
Module 5 Lesson 30: Add a mixed number and a fraction.
Module 5 Lesson 31: Add mixed numbers.