Northmont City Schools
Thursday, April 12th, 8am to Friday, April 13th, 4pm
1100 National Road
By appointment only
Late afternoon/evening appointments available on Thursday.
Each appointment will last approximately 45 minutes. During this time parents/guardians will turn in necessary paperwork to register their child for kindergarten and have the opportunity to connect with other district and community resources. Meanwhile, the child will participate in a screening process that allows us to gather useful reading, writing, and math readiness information, as well as information regarding each child's fine and gross motor skills, hearing, and vision.
Please click on the button below to begin the Registration Process
Bring the following documents to the appointment
- original or copy of the certified birth certificate (not a hospital or baptismal certificate
- current immunization records
- current physical dated within one year of the school start date (8/15/18)
- proof of custody (if applicable)
- proof of residency (need both of the following items)
- Montgomery Count tax statement or current lease AND
- current utility bill