By: Christine, Nicole, Hailey, Ashley, Miranda
What is ScreenChomp?
This is a helpful app that has many different uses. Some common uses include: sending home tutoring videos for students, allows kids to create videos for their fellow classmates, and record your most recent ideas.
Example of Science Lesson
This is a great app to use for visual learners!
The ScreenChomp Logo
You can copy and paste pictures into your ScreenChomp to enhance the learning experience.
- Erase All: This clears the whiteboard
- Markers: Use to sketch. (The widths of the marker can be changed, and if you hold for longer than three seconds you get more color options.)
- Insert Background: Import any image that you can doodle on.
- Scrolling: Swipe fingers up or down to scroll on the whiteboard.
- Spot Eraser: Swipe over any mistakes, and watch them DISAPPEAR!