Grant Family Focus
Monday March 21, 2016
Forward Exam Testing
- Here is the schedule for the Forward Exam. 5th grade will test 4/11-4/15; 3rd grade will test 4/18-4/22 and 4th grade tests 4/20-4/22 and 4/25-4/29.
- The majority of testing will conclude by 12:00 each day.
- We were asked to limit the use of internet throughout school while testing. I will share the definition of "limit" at the 4/6 Staff meeting. There have been conflicting explanations. (We may not know for sure until we actually test).
- Tests will be done on the Chromebooks.
- We had to alter specialists times for 4th and 5th grade during their of testing.
- Thank you everyone for your input, flexibility and collaboration to create the schedule. Please look it over and if you have any concerns or conflicts please email me. I have to send a final schedule out the district by 4/22.
- If you have not, please fill out the Exit Slip
- We will discuss the reflection forms at the next grade level meeting.
- If you did not participate, I will work with you so you are able to an observation after break.
Monday March 21- Opera for the Young 1:30-3:00 (Reminder of lunch change for 2nd/3rd 11:50-12:30 and 4th/5th 12:10-12:50)
Wednesday March 23- Professional Development Meeting 2:15-3:15
Thursday March 24- 3rd Quarter Reward/ Early Release
Wednesday April 6- All Staff Meeting 2:15-2:45 (Forward Exam 2:45-3:15 All Proctors 3-5)
Monday April 11-14- 5th Grade Begins Forward Testing
Tuesday April 12- 3rd Quarter Report Card Lockout
Friday April 15- Personal Day Requests for May and June due
Friday April 15- Spring Fling
- Reminder- Please share your interest in the Math Conference by 3/24