Hall Of Presidents & First Ladies
Hall of Presidents and First Ladies
Friday, May 15th, 12-2pm
789 Baltimore Street
Children Under 12 yrs $3.50
The history of America as revealed by our Presidents, meticulously reproduced in wax in every detail. The figures, using the magic of light and sound, tell the story of America from their perspective.
The Smithsonian collection of "First Ladies Inaugural Gowns" is authentically reproduced in The Hall of First Ladies.
RSVP No Later than Friday May 1, 2015
Please email me the below information from your designated parent school email account:
Send RSVP info to: LZICOLELLO@PAVCSK12.ORG
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
- - An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- - Shoes must be worn at all times.
- - All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- - Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- - To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- - In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.
To learn what each Presidents impact on the country was
To see what each President looked and sounded like
To see and learn about their wives/First Ladies
To see the change in women's styles throughout the years
OLS Hours: 2 hours of History