June 1 - 5 at Central Elementary
And the Work Goes On!
Setting the Stage
Mrs. Kuzinski discusses the scope of the land-form project with her students.
Sculpting the Plan
Ponds and land-forms begin to take shape.
Everyone goes about the important task of building a model of land and water forms.
This Week at Central
- School Improvement Plan due
- Tornado Drill # 4
- M-STEP Testing continues for Grade 3
- DRA Assessment continues
- Celebration of Learning - Mrs. Kuzinski's room (6-6:45 PM)
- Board of Education Meeting (7 PM in AMR at DHS)
Tuesday, June 2
- M-STEP Testing Continues for Grade 3/Completed today?????
- Lance out of office until approx. 10 AM
- Celebration of Learning - Mrs. Kuzinski's room (9-9:45 AM)
Wednesday, June 3
- Staff Meeting 7:35 - 8:15 AM; Agenda: Sharing and discussion of Vocabulary Unit plan developed by grade level groups at May 20 PD. Bring plans with you.
- Grade 4 to Hahn for student orientation (9 - 10:30 AM)
- Teacher Supply Orders due to Anne
- M-STEP Make-up Tests
Thursday, June 4
- Lance @ admin 9:30 - Noon (Prin. Mtg.)
- M-Step make-Up Tests
Friday, June 5
- Last day for M-STEP make-up testing
- Color Walk Day/ Kona Ice treat
June 8 - 16...Evaluation Post-conferences and Goal Assessment by appt.
June 9...Year-End PLCs; Grade 3 PLC in PM
June 10...Staff Meeting; DAEHS Graduation
June 12...Grade and attendance cut-off
June 15...Full day of school for Central students/ Report cards and comments entered in Synergy by 4 PM. Report card printing begins.
June 16...1/2 day of school for Central students/District staff luncheon 12:15 PM @ Hahn/teacher work afternoon
June 17...Full day of school for Central students/ Potter Park Zoo trip for Grade 2/ Picnic in the park Grade 3
June 18...Last day for Central students (full day). Teacher check-out begins at 4 PM.
June 19...1/2 day for teachers/ Report cards mailed from office
June 25...Office closes to public at Noon/ Administration Meeting (9:30 - noon); SID Meeting 1 PM; Positive School Climate Goal Meeting 2-2:45 PM -Administrators
Have a great summer break!!!!!