E.J. Hayes Weekly Newsletter
August 27, 2021
- September 6-Labor Day Holiday (No School for students or staff)
- September 9-21-Candyman Fundraiser
- September 23-Fall Picture Day
- September 30-PTA Meeting at E.J. Hayes (6:30-7:30pm)
- October 1-Early Release Day
- October 7 and 8 - Teacher Work Days (No School for students)
- October 8 - Parent Teacher Conferences (8am-12pm)
Things to know for the Second week of school!!!
2. Students will walk through the cafeteria and pick up breakfast to carry back to their classrooms.
3. School begins at 7:45am.
4. Students need to arrive to campus before the 7:55am Tardy Bell.
5. Dress code is going well! Please remember: No hoodies in the building!
6. Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to school. Water fountains are still turned off.
7. Parents are not permitted to sign students out between 2:30pm and 2:45pm.
8. Parents must be in their cars and in the line to pick up students. Parents are not permitted to park in the parking lot and walk up to get their child.
9. Walkers will be escorted across the street at 2:43pm.
10. Students are loaded into vehicles at 2:45pm. This should be completed by 3:05 each afternoon.
11. Buses depart campus between 2:45 and 3:05pm.
Note from the Principal's Desk
Greetings Parents and Stakeholders,
We had an amazing first week of school. Thank you for your patience with transportation, drop off, and pick up. Things are moving in a much smoother way and everyone is picking up the routines and procedures quickly and easily. Please try your best to check your child's bookbag for information nightly. We also want to make certain that you are receiving phone calls from the school. A weekly phone call always goes out at 7:00pm every Sunday night. Please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I have really enjoyed watching your students learn and grow this week! Let us all do our part to come to school as often as possible so that we might maximize our educational experience. Thank you for choosing E.J. Hayes: Where relationships foster learning!