A Little Bit Scary
by Beatrice M.
You may think Sheila is a little bit scary but...
- She's an amazing artist.
- She has a cat that greets her everyday when she comes home from work.
- She volunteers in nearly every activity
- Her hobbies are stroking her cat, playing board games, and reading biographies
- She gives her friends hugs when they're scared
- She's very lovable and I hope you get to meet her
Shiela's Good Deeds
- When people are scared, she helps them feel better
- She stands by people's bedside when they're sick
- In very cold climates she keeps people warm
- Her Grandma and Grandpa cook every feast for every holiday
- Her Mom, Dad and Sister help her achieve every goal and project
- Her Aunt, Uncle and Cousins always attend her birthday parties
Shiela's favorite activities
- She loves to sled on snowy days
- She loves to study famous quotes
- She loves kayaking
Shiela's Favorite Things
- She attends cooking club and juggling club
- She loves to draw in her spare time
- Her favorite color is indigo