By Lesley D Ruiz
Subjective Case Pronouns
- He ran to his house.
- She cooked breakfast for her family.
- We jump roped for 10 minutes.
Objective Case Pronouns
- Matthew painted the house
- John tutors Gilbert
- Annie walks to the park
- Brad was a star on his school baseball team
- For the tigers, Brad became one of their most valuable players
- The league told Brad, "Brad this award is yours."
Compound Personal Pronouns
- I am a student
- They are reading books
- He is a doctor
- Stacy says she wants a new cat
- The girl loves her beautiful new outfit
- My mom eats pizza, and she loves it
- This is a new book
- This is a clock
- That is my dog
- 27 of the people at the beach were in the water
- 2 of the kids were in the backyard
- 4 of the employees were on break
- Everyone has a notebook
- Everyone (except for jellyfish) has eyes
- Everyone in school has a locker or a cubbie
- Who crashed the car?
- What made that noise?
- Where are my glasses?