October 17, 2022
Week of 17th - STEM WEEK
19 - Chipotle Night
22 - PTO Fall Festival
8 - No School
9 - Early Release at 12:25PM for Conferences
10 - Evening Conferences (regular day of school)
11 - No School
16 - PTO Meeting - 6:30PM in the Studley library
23/24/25 - No School
School Hours 2022-2023
- Arrival begins at: 8:30 AM
- School Day: 8:45 AM – 3:25 PM
- Dismissal is at 3:25 PM
- Early Release Dismissal: 12:25 PM
Week of October 17th - STEM WEEK
Monday - October 31st - Fall Spirit Day
- fall colors
- Studley wear
Costumes should follow these guidelines for a successful day:
- Students must be able to move easily and participate in all school activities.
- Students' faces must be visible (no masks).
- Costumes must be school appropriate (non-violent, full coverage, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed.
From the PTO: Studley Chipotle Night
2022-2023 MCAS Dates
Families with students in grades 3 and 4 - please note the dates below. We ask that all efforts are made to have students present during testing days. Please do your best to avoid these dates when scheduling appointments and vacations.
Grade 4 - April 3,4
Grade 3 - April 5,6
Grade 4 - May 8, 9
Grade 3 - May 10, 11
Communication will continue to be shared weekly through our newsletter. They will be shared on the Studley website as well as the app. Be sure to set the app to allow notifications.
Be sure to check out the following throughout the week:
- Meet the Staff Monday - Each Monday we will share out some biographies of our staff. This is an opportunity to learn about who we are!
- What's Happening Wednesday - Each Wednesday a team will share some of the highlights of what they are working on in school. This will allow us to share more about the great learning experiences that are happening at Studley.
Both of these will be shared on the Studley website or the APP!
Candy Collection for the Fall Festival
Family and Community Resource Guide
The APS Welcome Center is happy to share the Family and Community Resource Guide. This guide is for the APS Community, including families, students, and staff, to access local resources and support. You can access the guide by visiting the Welcome Center webpage
Community Flier Summary
All APS Community Fliers can be found within the Welcome Center website. To view this week’s fliers, including information from throughout Attleboro please visit the Welcome Center webpage or click here for current fliers.