February 3rd - 14th
Informal Leave Sign Out
Summer MATH FRAMEWORKS Courses
June 16-19.............Sevastopol K-2 & 3-5
June 23-27.............De Pere K-2, 3-5, & 6-8
July 28-August 1...Valders K-2 & 3-5
Lineville Budget Update
Planning for Next Year
- 5th Grade remains at 16 teachers, 6th Grade goes from 15 teachers to 16. This would mean Franklin becomes a 2-person team and a new House is formed.
- 5th Grade remains at 16 teachers, 6th Grade goes from 15 teachers to 17 teachers. This would mean that a new House is formed.
- 5th Grade goes from 16 teachers to 15 teachers, 6th grade goes from 15 teachers to 16 teachers. This would mean that a 5th grade House is broken up with one teacher going to 6th grade and another teacher joining an existing House and creating a 3-person team.
Of course, it is still very early and things change all the time. I will continue to provide updates as the picture comes into focus.
Friday's Early Release
- To our Peer Leader Advisors for another great Spirit Week! We really appreciate what you do to make this a great place for kids.
- To Joyce and Becky for allowing a team from Gillett to observe in their classrooms. As I talked with the team, they were VERY impressed and excited to share what they saw with their district. You both represented our school extremely well and I couldn't be prouder.