Principal Announcements and Weekly Schedule
October 12 - 16
PD with Mickey in Mrs. Southworth's room (testing security)
Fire Safety Day - FIREHOUSE will be here (schedule was resent this week)
13 - WHITE
Mrs. Dalton to Admin Mtg (pm)
Insurance Meeting for Eastbrook Employees @ 3:30
14 - BLACK
End of first Quarter
Grade Level Meeting (2nd grade with Mrs. Dalton)
15 - RED
Great American Shakeout Drill @ 10:15 am
16 - WHITE
(Reminder - update your grades weekly - thank you)
WEAR PINK - IN HONOR OF OCTOBER (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
Food, Fun, and Facts
Carleigh used food to learn facts about planets in a fun way.
New students like Henry and his friend Bob have enjoyed becoming part of Eastbrook South.
We want to give a shout out to Mrs. K (Krupla) for going above and beyond for our students!
- Pray for Michelle Rans from North. She is beginning transfusions and will be off for three months.
- Oct 19 - Parents can view grades
- Oct 20 - Unity Day (wear orange)
- Oct 20 - BLT Meeting after school
- Oct 21 - Parent Conferences 12-7pm (Dinner together at 4:00)
- Once you have received the purple papers from parents, please enter the student names on the google sheet that has been shared with you. The office will get you copies of the appointment papers to then send home to parents. Whether parents did or did not sign up, send them a time to meet.
- Oct 22 - RTI Day (Dr. Gorman coming to 3rd grade)
- Fall Break (Oct 26-30)
- Mr. Foulk's soccer team won the championship!
- Eastbrook HS football won the CIC title and got the can back. (traveling trophy)