Drug Abuse Rehabilitation
"You may have a new beginning at any moment you choose" -unk
Ocean Hills Recovery Inc.
- A safe place for people with drug and substance abuse problems to turn to in order to receive the care and help they need to get on the road to recovery.
- Located ocean side in Dana Point, California.
- Private, yet affordable, accepts most insurance.
- 73% success rate.
- Individualized treatment programs for each client who attends, because everyone works differently and at their own pace.
- Includes 30, 60, and 90 day residential drug and alcohol treatment programs.
- Therapy sessions are included in order to identify the underlying original cause for the substance abuse.
- This program cost varies depending on the treatment plan decided upon by the client and how long they plan to attend. (30, 60 or 90 days.)
- The thirty day housing program is $12,000 while the 90 day housing program is $22,000.
- All living requirements (food, water, housing) therapy, counseling, and the treatment itself are included.
- The residents will attend sober events, parties, and other outings that are intended to show them they can have fun while still being clean.
- Payment plans may also be attainable depending on circumstances.
- Personal progress weekly evaluations.
- 24 hour phone service. (Contacts List)
"Ocean Hills Rehabilitation." 10 Dec. 2013 https://oceanhillsrecovery.com/.
Ocean1. Dana Point, California. 10 Dec. 2013 https://oceanhillsrecovery.com/.
Success. Dana Point, California. 10 Dec. 2013 https://oceanhillsrecovery.com/.
Sunset1. Dana Point, California. Ocean Hills Rehabilitation. 10 Dec. 2013 https://oceanhillsrecovery.com/.