Developing a community of learners for a better world.
THINGS TO KNOW...
- Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing spring break!!
- Kids will be bringing in rocks for the Rock Garden - they will need to take them to art :)
- Kids will also be bringing in Cookie Dough orders this week - please send those to Katrina as soon as you get them.
STAAR Training for ALL test administrators Wednesday (23rd)
- 3:10 - Lighthouse Team Meeting
- Dual Language Team Meeting
- Cookie dough orders due (send to office)
- STAAR Training for test administrators - 8:05 & 11:40 - Large Conference Room
- Faculty Meeting
- 3:10 - STAAR test administrator make up training - Library
- NO SCHOOL
- Shout out to Vidonni who got the KIDJAM radio station to send bookmarks to all of our students!! - Lisa
- Shout out to Amanda Willem--thanks for coming to my rescue on that crazy Friday! She went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me. - Kevin
- "We appreciate our Diagnostician, Erin Neumann, and our newest addition LSSP, Melissa Helms, at Reed Elementary. It was a week to celebrate them this week. Better late than never! Thank you, thank you, thank you to both of you for all you do for us!" - Mina
- Thanks to Kellie and Marquina for working together to find a time to read to my class! I had a sweet kiddo who wasn't able to have her parents come read to the class on her special week. The kiddos loved hearing the PE teacher read a favorite book! - Patti
- Ms. Kenadie Walker in 1st grade, chopped off all her hair to donate it to children with cancer. Sweetest thing ever. - Vidonni