Washington Elementary School
Week of May 10, 2021
Mark your Calendars
Wednesday May 12
- Virtual PTA Meeting @ 8:00am https://meet.google.com/esc-dyhb-gnq
Friday May 21
- Early Release @ 1:15pm
Tuesday May 25
- Field Day - students/teachers only; Grades K-3, 9:30-11:00am and Grades 4-6, 1:30-3:00pm
Thursday May 27
- 6th Grade Graduation Celebration @ 11:30am - details to follow from 6th grade teachers
- Last Day of School, Early Release @ 1:15pm
Teacher Appreciation Week - Thank you!
Late PM Bus Notifications
We will be using Remind to send notifications of late Afternoon buses. These are the new bus codes as of January 2021. In order to sign up, download the app, send a text to 81010 and text this message:
- @4aebf7 for Bus 630
- @887e3h for Bus 706
- @h8h96k for Kinder Bus 626
To find your school bus number and information, log-in to the Infinite Campus portal, click on the 'More' tab and click on the 'Busing' tab.
Visit the Boise School Food & Nutrition Services website today to apply for your child to receive healthy, nutritious meals! Eligibility for free and reduced price meals is determined based on household income and number of household members.
BSD Summer School STEM 6
BHS Youth Soccer Camp 4th - 8th Grades
Boise High School Boys Basketball Summer Camp
Boise High School Girls Basketball Summer Camp
City of Boise - Bike Registration
WHY REGISTER YOUR BICYCLE?
Police recover many lost and stolen bikes each year. Bike Index helps return your bike back to you.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BIKE:
1. Fill out the quick form at cityofboise.org/bikeindex. Include a picture of your bike.
2. You will receive a confirmation email through Bike Index. Confirm your bike and start your Bike Index account.
3. Once registered, you can add more bikes to your account and additional pictures of your bike's distinguishing features.
WHERE IS YOUR BIKE’S SERIAL NUMBER?
On most bicycles, the serial number will be engraved on the bottom bracket. Turn your bike over and look between the pedals. Some bikes have multiple sets of numbers. It is best to enter each set of numbers/letters followed by a space between each group.