Ray Marsh Newsletter
Aug. 14, 2019
- Red Friday - KC Wolf Assembly for students at 9a
Aug. 19 & 22
- Sunflower House visits classrooms
- 5th grade Band and Strings parent info. night 6:30p
- Bike Rodeo at Ray Marsh 10a-1p
- PTA Meeting 6:30p
- No School
- SMEF Breakfast at OP Convention Center 7a
- Early Dismissal at 12:30p
Primary Dismissal-Where do we wait?
- Kindergarten families will move to the grass on the North side of the sidewalk, by the bike racks.
- 1st-2nd grade families picking up from the teacher will gather in the grass on the south side of the sidewalk, opposite the bike rack side.
- Classroom teachers will utilize the sidewalk in order to arrive at their designated pick up spot.
Where do I call if student is not coming to school for the day?
K-1st Grades: Happy Bear Play (30min)
2nd Grade: Safe & Healthy Boundaries-Laws help protect me (1hr)
3rd Grade: Safe & Healthy Boundaries-Finding Help (1hr)
4th Grade: Safe & Healthy Boundaries-Personal Safety (1hr)
5th Grade: Safe & Healthy Boundaries-Secrets & Threats (1hr)
6th Grade: E- Safety:
Drop Off & Pick Up Visual
Beg. of Year Testing
MAP, or the Measure of Academic Progress, is a computerized adaptive test which helps teachers, parents, and administrators improve learning for all students and make informed decisions to promote a child's academic growth.
The Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills® (DIBELS) are a set of procedures and measures for assessing the acquisition of early literacy skills. They are designed to be short (one minute) fluency measures used to regularly monitor the development of early literacy and early reading skills.