Evaluation Tool & Strategic Plan
Where do ITF's Fit in?
What is our role as an ITF?
- Facilitators of Professional Learning
- Visionary Instructional Leaders
- Communicators of Information & Resources
- Innovators and Creators of Dynamic Learning Experiences & Environments
- Data Strategist
What our role isn't:
- Fixing printers.
- Fixing VGA cable/Projector issues.
- Tech Contact in general...
Ways the Evaluation Tool & Strategic Plan Connect!
We "Live" in the Learning & Teaching HouseProgressive Learning Environments
- Design progressive learning environments that strategically integrate digital and physical resources, and emerging technologies, to support innovative learning regardless of location or age of facility. - Standard 1a - 1d, 2a, 3a,
- Provide learning experiences that are active, engaging, and responsive to unique student needs, honor failure as a part of learning, and adaptive to the ever-changing world. - Standard 4a - 4c, 5c
- Identify and provide wide-ranging resources designed to support dynamic learning experiences for all learners. - Standard 3a
But we "Rent Out" other Spaces:
- PreK-12 Digital Portfolio Solution Develop and deploy a digital portfolio platform to house work samples demonstrating student growth on 4Cs competencies. - Standard 3a, 4c, 5a
- Equity Focused Professional Learning and Adaptive Leadership Promote new learning through equity-focused professional learning opportunities and by infusing adaptive leadership practices in educational innovation. - Standard 1c & 1e, 2a, 5a & 5c
Community Engagement - Standard 2
- Parent Engagement Strengthen parent engagement and related programs by offering them in multiple languages, venues and channels School Improvement to
- Address Community Engagement Require School Improvement Plans to include a community engagement component supporting student achievement
Synergy In Education - What is my role as YOUR ITF?