Depression and Suicide Awareness
by: Samantha Akins & Kedrick Bingley
Symptoms of Depression
- The signs of depression is loss of energy, loss of interest, sleep changes and suicidal thoughts.
- They also start cutting off friends.
Warnings of Suicide
- They draw people cutting there self on paper.
- Acting reckless
- Isolating from there family and friends.
- visting or calling people to say good bye
- Using alcohol or drugs.
Warnings of Self-Injurys
- They wear long clothing
- They cut there self
- They became weak because there losing blood.
Who they can get help for?
They can get help from adult, Parents, Friends They can go to therapy.