Weekly Staff Newsletter for Francis Howell North High School
- Congratulations to the drama program on an awesome spring play!
- Online Pacemaker snag for the @FHNtoday crew in San Francisco.
- Two recent @MizzouAlumni - Jon Doty (@JondotyTv) and Michael Cali (@cali_photo) - win Hearst Awards (often called the Pulitzer Prize for college journalism). Jon Doty is an FHN grad.
- FHN Director of Student Media, Aaron Manfull, and two students, Emily Hood and Taylor Sheridan, were guests on “Millennial Media,” a @LUTVOnline show that highlights the outstanding media and fine arts work being done in schools. (link: http://bit.ly/2HtCsPy)
- Earlier this month, the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation awarded 211 scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year to undergraduate sophomores and juniors from the United States, with Luke Guerdan named amongst this group of Scholars. Luke is a recent FHN graduate.
WEEKLY SIP UPDATES
NEE Student Data Monitoring Forms are due to your supervising Administrator by April 30th.
PD Committee Meeting that was schedule for Monday 4/16 @ 2:30 in the Learning Commons.
Please remember to communicate with parents if you have students who are failing your class. If you need support or have concerns about students, please also make sure you are communicating with guidance and administrators.
Staff Donuts in LC - April 18th, 6:45 am
WEEKLY COMMITTEE UPDATE
ACT Accommodations Training will be on 4/16 at 2:30pm in Room 229 or 4/17 at 6:45am in Room 229. Individual emails will be sent this week to those who need training and participants will only need to choose one training session.