City of Newark
A Custom Aggregator Hub and Email Marketing Solution
Our custom Aggregator Hub can provide the City of Newark with:
- An all-in-one publishing, advertising and community/ staff engagement platform, enabling The City of Newark to collect, deliver and update content across all their digital channels - effortlessly!
- A Gateway to public appeal - Cory Booker's political model
- A Newsletter
- An iOS, Android Mobile App (Native), Web App
- Lead capture/ management
- Robust analytics and tracking
- An affordable yet effective campaign platform
- Ongoing movement/ engagement online
- A level of monetization through ads and sponsorship
- The ability to scale multiple community hubs for the price of one
➔ Can Aggregate all social media platforms
Content distributed through your Media Relations (Video, Photo, PDF), Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, (Pinterest)) and Admin Departments can be aggregated to your hub for engagement with your community and optimized for engagement with the 'wider web.'
Your hub can also be configured to aggregate content on the web via Hashtag or Key Term, sparking instantaneous social campaigns sourced by your community.
Mayoral calendar engagements, community activities, breaking news and can be aggregated and posted instantaneously.
➔ Is Responsive, Scalable across technologies
➔ Can Be Embedded onto your current website
➔ Has Highly customizable Themes
➔ Can Mobilize a Campaign
➔ Has Newsletter and Email Integration
➔ Has Plugins
➔ Can Drive Community Engagement/ Build a Following
➔ Has Analytics
➔... Really Robust Analytics
➔ Can be Monetized
- Monthly License Lease
- Site Design and Setup
- Keyword Strategy/ Optimization
- Mobile App
- Newsletter Integration
- Plugin options
- Premium Maintenance/ Staff Support (includes manual content updates)
*Paid in 3 month installments
Technology Solutions by
Lead Strategist - Lindsey C. Holmes
Lindsey is an award-winning Digital/ Web Strategist, Online Marketer, Evernote Expert, Speaker on the 'Future of the Web,' and is the author of five books on Digital Marketing and Evernote. She has helped to develop and brand the web strategies of the State of California, the State of New Jersey, Beats By Dre, Muve Music/ Cricket Wireless and Campbell Soup to name a few. Her company, Usable Tech Co, develops 'usable' technologies and workflows for business.