Something from Saldivar
Week of September 7, 2015 - September 11, 2015
Procedures, Expectations and Accountability are looking good!
Thank you for your concerted effort in starting off the school year with a strong implementation of our campus expectations. It is exciting to see students doing their part and owning their choices naturally. We should be at the point now where we have established relationships and expectations so that the instructional work can begin. I am looking forward to visiting your classrooms and seeing you facilitate student-centered instruction daily.
Thank you Mrs. Matthews for coordinating our first Parent Involvement Meeting of the year!
- Please ensure you are uploading to google drive your team's lesson plans. Lesson plans are due no later than Monday at 8:00 a.m..
- I am uploading a team minutes document to google drive for you to use during your team planning time. Please upload weekly team minutes to google drive.
- Your first PLC training is this Thursday, Sept. 10th, 8:00-11:00 @ PDC B06. Lunch will be on your own 11:00-12:00. Afternoon reflection and planning 12:00-4:00 @ GM.
- You may begin submitting supply request for your team. Please ensure you submit request using our GM request form.
- Please submit to me a sample of the weekly newsletter your team will be sending home weekly (Eng./Spa.).
- Please encourage your team to turn in their PTA membership. Our goal is 100%
- Please let Mrs. Matthews know if your team has any need for resources and materials preparation. We have had several volunteers already expressing their desire to help in any way.