Week 30: Spring 2020
A Note From Your Directors
Staley Band Families,
Advanced Band: Sectionals continue as usual this week. All Percussionists begin sectionals this week!
Beginning Band: Scale challenges are coming up! Please ask your student to show you what they have been learning in class.
All Band Members: All Band members are expected to take their instruments home for spring break. Please be thinking now about how you will get your instrument home for the weekend.
-Mr. Wood, Ms. Hoffman, Mr. Seymour, & Mr. Martinez
Week 30 AB Sectional Schedule
Advanced Band Schedule for Week 30 click HERE!
Morning sectionals begin AT 7:30am....students should be in the band hall by 7:25am
Afternoon sectionals begin at 3:45pm and end at 4:30pm.
Urban Air Reward Trip!
When: March 20, 2020 - 8pm-10pm
Where: Urban Air, Frisco
All students received the permission slip last week detailing the info.
All Permission slips and money are due by Monday or Tuesday March 17/18th.
Please click HERE for further information.
- Lessons play a vital role in the individual students success in band! Lesson are for the students who might be a little behind, and even for those who are excelling and would like an added enriching challenge.
- To enroll in lessons please send Ms. Hoffman an email at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' expressing your interest. Please also include your student's name and instrument.
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Mar 3: Mock STAAR 6th/7th/8th grade
- Mar 6: Color Run!! (No Instruments this day)
- Mar 9-13: Spring Break
- Mar 19: *Spirit Night* - Jason's Deli
- Mar 24/25: UIL for Honor Band @Memorial HS
- Mar 28: MHS Percussion Concert
- Mar31/April1: UIL for Symphonic Band @Reedy HS