Sun Valley Technology Newsletter
Canvas Tip of the Month - Embedding a Google Document
1. Create your Doc
2. Change the share settings to "Anyone (or UCPS people) with the link"
3. Go to File < Publish to the Web
4. Click on the "EMBED" tab and choose "PUBLISH"
5. Copy the link provided and return to your Canvas Course
6. Create a new page and go to editing mode
7. Click on the red "HTML EDITOR" link in the top right corner
8. Paste your saved link in the box and "SAVE"
If you don't like the size, you can go back into the embedded link and change the width to 100%.
1) After you've logged in, (make sure you are logged in with your UCPS account) go to the 3 bars in the top right next to your bookmark bar
2) Choose Settings
3) Click on "SignIn to Chrome"
4) Choose "Link Data"
That should do it!!
The videos are housed in PBS Learning Media which also includes lesson ideas and other interactive content.
Digital Assessment Tools
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Public Scoreboard can be turned off
- Teacher can change question order
- Student controlled pacing
- Question Bank