Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
Today is BLACK Day!
Good Morning Stilwell,
Our students have many upcoming events in February so please check out the important dates below. We will be sending conference sign-ups soon so be on the lookout to sign up for your virtual conference with those necessary teachers. Have an amazing week.
Important Upcoming Dates
- 2/3 - Boys Basketball at Stilwell
- 2/7 - Boys Basketball at Stilwell
- 2/8 - Boys Basketball at Stilwell
- 2/8: 7th & 8th Band Solo Contest at Stilwell. 3:00-7:00 pm
- 2/10 - Drama Club's Variety Show
- 2/11 - Drama Club's Variety Show
- 2/16 - Conferences 2:30 - 7:00 pm
- 2/17 - Conferences 3:15 - 7:00 pm
- 2/18 - NO SCHOOL
- 2/21 - NO SCHOOL - Conferences
- 2/22 - WDM Jazz Festival at PAC: 5:30 pm
Erica Whittle - Principal
21-22 Yearbook Orders
Please visit pay school fees (go to Items at Students school) in order to order and pay for a 21-22 Stilwell Yearbook.
Drama Club's Spring Variety Show
COVID Recovery Iowa
Greetings from COVID Recovery Iowa.
We are all very aware of the impact the pandemic has had on everyone…but today we want to focus on teens. We know the pandemic has caused elevations in their levels of anxiety, depression, and stress. We believe we can help with this. COVID Recovery Iowa is hosting an 8-week Teen Support Group series that started on Monday, January 10th. The meetings will be held from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. each Monday. These meetings are free and completely confidential. This service is available to all teens across the state of Iowa. It is not too late to join!
Stilwell Winter Warmth Donations - a message from Student Council
All donations will go to local homeless shelters and non-profits.
Please feel free to add these items to our donation bin located in the Stilwell front parking lot.
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the back parking lot and blacktop in the back of the building.
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street or Grand Avenue.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot.