Ch15 002: Making a Proposal
Propose Your Plan for the Final Three Days of AC12
Your task is to propose what we should do the final three days of AC12, May 4-6. Follow the proposal format below.
- You may work alone or with a partner. No groups of 3 or more.
- Your proposals may be realistic or outrageous.
- Keep in mind I plan to choose one of them for our final three days.
Follow the proposal format:
- What is the problem? What solution are you proposing?
- State your three reasons
- Answer possible objections
- Conclusion: Review your reasons and your solution.
Proposal Presentation Methods
Your final proposal "package" is up to you.
- Traditional written proposal
- Powerpoint presentation (Shared with the class)
- Speech (with or without posters or props)
- Screencast recording
Monday: Begin plans and work
Tuesday: Vocab quiz; continue work
Wednesday: Proposals due; lesson about progress reports