Clarks Creek Staff News
May 9-13, 2016
Tomorrow is Mother's Day! I hope you are able to spend time with the ones you love to celebrate! Whether you are officially a mother or not, each and every one of you fills that role in many respects when you work with our students each and every day! With that in mind, take some time to pamper yourself and enjoy the special day!
It's going to be a great week!
- All of the end-of-year forms that will need to be turned in before the end of the year will be coming your way on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if you have questions about any of them.
- Let me know by Monday if someone from your grade level will attend the meeting at 2:00 on Wednesday with the Renaissance Learning rep in regard to STAR testing.
- Check out the summer training opportunities that were sent in an earlier email. Please let me know by Wednesday if you will be attending any of those.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REMINDERS
- The correct cardstock came in, so if you do not already have your placement cards on hand, you will get those Monday or Tuesday. I will also put the stickers in your mailbox that you can use to mark the appropriate spots on the right side of the cards. Please be very careful in getting those stickers on there, as we use those heavily in organizing groups.
- Be sure to let Randa know if you are expecting several parents for any upcoming events.
- Kindergarten Screenings will be taking place in the main office all day on Thursday. If you need assistance, please call the office and request help with a situation rather than sending students up.
All of This Year's Remaining Upcoming Events!!!
- 5/9 Pat Cooney to talk to 5th grade 9:40 - 10:25
- 5/9 5th Grade Parent Meeting 6:00 PCMS Auditorium
5/9 PTO Meeting 6:30pm
- 5/10 2:45 - 3:15 Study Buddy Party - Staff Lounge
- 5/11 Student Council Breakfast for Staff 7:45 - Cafeteria
- 5/12 Kindergarten Screenings 8:00 - 4:00, Conference Rooms
- 5/13 Field Day
- 5/13 No Sub Caller Available
- 5/16 BMX Bike Show Math Facts Challenge Reward - 2:30 Playground Blacktop
- 5/16 New Teacher Induction Mtg 3:30 - 4:30 - Supt's Office
- 5/16 Staff Breakfast - April, May, June Birthdays - Gr. 3 and Office Staff will provide breakfast - 7:45 in the lounge
- 5/17 4th and 5th Grade Spelling Bee - 9:00 a.m.
- 5/18 - 20 Summer Reading Book Fair
- 5/18 Lunch with Walk-A-Thon Winners 12:00 p.m. - Large Conference Rm
- 5/18 High Ability Parent Meeting - 6:00 p.m. PCMS Auditorium
- 5/19 Step-Up - During Prep Periods - LGI
- 5/19 3rd Grade Wax Museum - 2:00 Cafeteria (see email re: times)
- 5/19 LQA Graduation -
- 5/20 5th Grade Breakfast & Awards - 7:45 Cafeteria and Gym
- 5/20 Alternate Schedule
- 5/20 PRIDE Convo #4 - 2:15 Gym
- 5/23 Kindy 500 - 9:00 a.m. - Track
- 5/23 Kevin Cougar & the ISTEP Two-Steppers Concert - 2:00 Cafeteria
- 5/24 Last Student Day
- 5/25 Teacher Records 1/2 Day
- 5/25 4th Quarter Grades Due by 9:00 a.m.
AROUND THE BUILDING
So many field trips...So many pictures!
I've tried to include most of the ones I was sent, but they may not be in a particularly great order!