Making leaf decorations in 2 ways
First Way1. Collect pretty leaves that have fallen off of trees.
2. Melt white candles so that you have wax.
3. Drag the leaves in the wax so that they get a nice coat on them.
4. Sprinkle them with glitter (optional) and allow to dry.
1. Collect pretty leaves that have fallen off of trees.
2. If they are dry, put them in a book in order to be flattened.
3. Once flattened, take them out of the book.
4. Now laminate the leaves.
~orange felt paper
~2 googly eyes
~small fake brown feathers
~liquid glue (if possible use a hot glue gun)
Getting Started and Finished
1. Glue on the googly eyes.
2. Cut a triangle out of the orange felt paper.
3. Glue it onto the pine cone under the eyes (it will be the beak).
4. Glue the feathers on its back.
5. Allow to dry.