Senior Signing Ceremony
WARNING: Fentanyl Is In Our Area
Let teens know you will help them if they are seeking relief from feelings of anxiety or depression. Here are some other resources that might be helpful too:
- Learn how to Parent Up to help prevent any substance use in your kids
- Read the warning, tips and picture about Fentanyl straight from the DEA
- Song for Charlie has great Real Talk videos for youth
- Read this Facebook Post from Clay County Sheriff about Fentanyl in the Northland
- Visit this page: Buying Drugs Online - What You Should Know & How to Protect Your Kids
2022 FBI Youth Leadership Academy
HS Volunteering at University of Kansas Health System
New Pathways to Teaching Program at the Career Center
Fun Holiday - National Vitamin C Day!
This powerhouse of vitamins not only wards off cold but benefits us in several important ways. A regular intake of vitamin C can lower the risk of heart disease and reduce blood pressure. It’s amazing for our skin and hair.
Did You Know... other excellent sources are tomatoes, broccoli, brussels sprouts, white potatoes, and bell peppers.
*This information is brought to you by www.nationaltoday.com