CLIMATE & SURROUNDINGS
What to bring by season
Rainy season (May to October): the rainy season coincides with the summer months and temperatures can reach 32 to 34 °C (89 to 93 °F) with high humidity. July and August are the rainiest months. Guadalajara has torrential rains. After the rain, everything looks much greener and brighter and the temperature drops a bit. You should bring light clothing made of natural fibers, as well as a hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, and an umbrella or a rain jacket.
Dry season (November to April): rainfall is practically nil during these months and humidity drops considerably. Everywhere you look, everything looks much drier. It is important to drink plenty of water and to use sunscreen this time of year, along with a wide-brimmed hat. Between December and January, temperatures reach 24 °C (75 °F) during the day and dropping down to 10 °C (50 °F) at night, or even less in some areas of Guadalajara. You should wear comfortable and light clothing during the day and warmer clothes, including a jacket, in the evening. Remembr to also bring a hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, and sunglasses.
Country Natural Resources
Mexico's flag was first established in 1821, after it gained independence from Spain.
Guadalajara At Night
Its a Good Place to be at when its night time you can do a lot of sight seeing
3. Catholic & Christian
4. The Currency is called Peso & 1 dollar in US is 13.08 pesos
5. Some Popular Sports there are Soccor
6. Some Famous People are - Alberto Del Rio He won the WWE Championship Twice , and And Actress named Salma Heyek
7. Carlos Santanna - Was in the Rock music industry , and Eddie Guerrero Popular WWE Wrestler Who passed away
8. Rubio Surveyek - An Actror whos played in many fils
Christian Muso - Singer Song Writer
9. The Country Has Great Viewing places, Fun For Tourist , A lot of things you can do
10. Rice , Tacos , Enchilladas